Breads, Pizza & Panini
Cherry Tomato Focaccia
This is one of the three topping options for our 'Focaccia Three Ways' recipe.
Serves: Dough plus 1 serves 4
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 150g semi dried or slow roasted tomatoes
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp basil leaves to finish
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic and Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil together.
- Scatter over the dough.
- Once the focaccia is cooked top with the basil leaves.