Chargrilled Prawns with Aioli
- 16 large king prawns
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
For the aioli:
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 large egg yolk
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 125ml Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil
- 125ml Filippo Berio Garlic Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wedges of lemon and salad leaves
- Place the prawns, Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil and lemon juice in a shallow dish and toss together, set aside to marinate.
- For the aioli: Place the egg yolk and mustard into a small food processor. Slowly, drop by drop, add the Filippo Berio Classico Olive Oil & Filippo Berio Garlic Flavoured Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. Pulse until the ingredients become a thick paste. Stir in the lemon juice, salt and plenty of ground black pepper.
- Cook the prawns over hot barbecue coals for 6-8 minutes, turning once until charred on the outside and cooked through.
- Serve with the aioli and wedges of lemon and a few salad leaves.