Breads, Pizza & Panini
Cashew and Kale Dip
This is one of the three dip options for our 'Garlic Flat Breads and Dips' recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 150g cashews, soaked in warm water for 1 hour and drained
- 50g shredded kale leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 75ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cold water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the kale in a bowl and pour over boiling water from a kettle, to cover. Leave to stand for 2 minutes. Drain well and squeeze out excess water.
- Place in a food processor with the cashews and garlic and process until finely chopped.
- Add the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and water and season well. Blend until smooth and adjust seasoning to taste.