Bresaola with Rocket and Parmesan
Bresaola is an air dried, salted beef which is cut into thin slices. It has a very meaty taste and can even be made from horse meat! Whatever type of Bresaola you enjoy, we guarantee it will taste delicious with this recipe!
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 pack of Bresaola
- 250g rocket
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil/ Gusto Fruttato Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 100g Parmesan
- Wash and dry the rocket, then divide between serving plates.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin/ Gusto Fruttato Olive Oil with the lemon juice; season to taste.
- Whisk well with a fork.
- Mix gently and combine with the slices of Bresaola.
- Grate the Parmesan coarsely and sprinkle over each plate.