Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
Balsamic vinegar originates from Italy and is a very dark and intensely flavoured vinegar made mainly from grape must. In order to create a tasty salad dressing simply combine our balsamic vinegar with olive oil and voilà, simple as that!
Categories: Marinades & Dressings
- 6 tablespoons Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Put the Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar into a salad dressing shaker with the salt and pepper.
- Shake well until the ingredients have mixed together.
- If you do not have a Salad Dressing Shaker, a jar with a lid will work just as well.