Anyone can make a baked potato, but follow this simple recipe to make it perfect!
Categories: Sides & Salads
- 4 large baking potatoes
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6.
- Rub plenty of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the skins then rub in a little sea salt.
- Bake on a baking tray for 1hr 10 minutes or until the flesh is tender.
- Cut a cross in the top of each potato and use a fork to fluff up the potato. Add a good drizzle of Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fluff up again. Serve immediately with plenty of freshly ground black pepper.