Baked Camembert with Balsamic Raspberry Reduction
This recipe combines the creamy goodness of melted Camembert cheese with the tangy sweetness of balsamic raspberry reduction, using our syrupy Gran Cru balsamic vinegar. The result is a mouth-watering appetiser that will impress your guests and leave them craving for more. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply looking to indulge in a simple, yet gourmet treat, this recipe is sure to be a hit! It works perfectly on a grazing board with Olives, Toasted Bread, Fruits, and Nuts.
- 1 Camembert
- 75g Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Gran Cru Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Raspberries
- Handful of Pistachio Nuts
- Preheat your oven to 180 fan, 200 or Gas Mark 6.
- Place the Camembert in an ovenproof dish.
- Score the top with a sharp knife and drizzle over some Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar, and Raspberries in a saucepan and simmer until the sugar melts and the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Chop your Pistachios into small pieces.
- Take out the Baked Camembert from the oven and generously spread your reduction on top.
- Finish off with fresh Raspberries and finely chopped Pistachios.