Avocado On Toast
This is such a simple recipe that it can barely be called a recipe! Perfect for breakfast or as a snack and a great way of getting your daily dose of healthy fats. You can even use our chilli oil to give it a kick! This image was kindly shared by Lucy & Lentils Food Blog to use for our vegan meal plan. Click the logo below to check out her website.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices of bread of choice
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Toast bread in a toaster until golden and crispy.
- Cut the avocado in half and carefully remove its stone. Carefully slice the avocado with the skin intact and then use a spoon to scoop the flesh out.
- Either mash or layer the slices of avocado on both slices of toast.
- Sprinkle over the seeds.
- To finish drizzle with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.