Breads, Pizza & Panini
Artichoke and Mint Dip
This is one of the three dip options for our 'Garlic Flat Breads and Dips' recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 400g can artichoke hearts, drained
- 50g toasted pine nuts
- Finely grated zest and juice 1small lemon
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Handful mint leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- Place the artichokes, most of the pine nuts (reserving a few for garnish), lemon zest and juice, Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mint leaves and seasoning in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl, sprinkle with the remaining pine nuts and little smoked paprika and drizzle with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil.